INTENSIVIST AND ANAESTHETIST
M.B.B.S, M.D (Anaesthesia) IDCCM (Critical Care)
1.IDCCM (Critical care) from Yashoda hospital, Hyderabad from 1st Jan 2017 to 31st March 2018
2.Passed M.D Anaesthesia from SGRDIMSR , Amritsar in May 2015.
3.Stood 1st(GOLD MEDALIST) in Punjab state (BFUHS) in all streams combined with 70% marks.
4.Passed M.B.B.S from SGRDIMSR, Amritsar in December 2010
5.Completed 1 year Rotatory Internship in December 2011 at SGRDIMSR.
1. Intravenous analgesia with opiods versus femoral nerve block with 0.2% ropivacaine as preemptive analgesic for fracture femur: A randomized comparative study in journal. Arvinder Pal Singh, VaneetKohli, SukhminderJit Singh Bajwa. ANESTHESIA: Essays and Researches: 2016 May Volume 10 Issue 2 p338-342.
2. Comparison of 0.2% ropivacaine with 2% lignocaine in femoral nerve block for preoperative and postoperativeanalgesia in femur fractures. International journal of scientific research. Vaneetkaur, KanwarneetSingh.May 2016.
1. 1. Inability to ventilate: Throat pack as culprit.V.Kohli,T.Bindra,R.Gupta,A.Kumari
NZISACON 2013 held at MMIMSR, MULANA, AMBALA held on 27-29 September, 2013.
2. Preemptive analgesic efficacy of femoral block versus iv fentanyl in femoral neck fractures.V.Kohli, R.Gupta,L.Mahajan.at 7th SOUTH ASIA REGIONAL PAIN SOCIETY CONGRESS-AHMEDABAD (22-24TH August,2014)
1. ADVANCED CRITICAL CARE COURSE(ACLS) – 26th -28th February,2015.
2. COMPREHENSIVE CRITICAL CARE COURSE DMC, LUDHIANA – 26th and 27thJuly, 2014
3. IAP-NNF-NEONATAL RESUSCITATION PROGRAM.SGRDIMSR,Amritsar, 22nd Dec 2013.
CONFERENCES and CME ATTENDED:
1. NZISACON 2012 – GMCH Chandigarh. October 12-14, 2012.
2. CME on pain management- SPS Appollo Hospital, Ludhiana on 7th Oct, 2012
3. ISACON 2012.Indore December 27-30, 2012
4. Update on Nutrition – 17th Feb, 2013.
5. Midterm CME on Regional Anaesthesia, Dept of Anaesthesia, SGRDIMSR-7thApril, 2013.
6. NZISACON 2013 held at MMIMSR, AMBALA – 27-29 September, 2013.
7. 7th SOUTH EAST ASIA REGIONAL PAIN SOCIETY CONGRESS –AHMEDABAD, 22-24TH August, 2014
8. EUROCAPS, DELHI -9th -13th September,2014
9. AORA, Academy of Regional Anaesthesia at New Delhi, 19th -21st September 2014 –paper presentation.
10. DIFICULT AIRWAY MANAGEMENT -2nd -4th November, 2014 at New Delhi.
11. Update in Cardiac anesthesia and critical care -9th November, 2014.
12. AORA, Hyderabad 23-25th Sept, 2016.